The license you need depends on what you intend to use the font for. All of my fonts are available to purchase on this site with a Standard license or an Extended license, but if you require licensing for a use case not allowed under either of these licenses (for example, use in an application or epub) please reach out for prices and purchasing: email@example.com
If you purchase a Standard license and would then like to purchase an upgrade to an Extended license later, or for bulk purchasing discounts for 10+ licenses, please reach out also.
The Standard License grants you ongoing permission to use the font for your own personal use to create end products that are not intended to be sold. (For the purposes of this Standard License, ‘sold’ means you plan to sell, license, sub-license or distribute the end product for any type of fee or charge.)
- Personal use only with one license per computer the font is installed on.
- You may modify or manipulate the font, or incorporate it into other content and make a derivative work from it.
- You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the font on its own (e.g. as a stock asset, in a tool or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an end product) under any circumstances, not even for free.
- You may not use the item for business purposes, e.g. advertising, promotions, packaging, etc. You must purchase the extended license for all business related needs.
- You may not use the font in client work.
- You may not embed the font for use on a website as a webfont.
- You may not make the font available on a digital asset management system, shared drive, or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring the font, and you must not permit an end user of the end product to extract the font and use it separately from the end product.
- You may not register as a trademark the font or the end product incorporating the font – not even logos.
The Extended License grants you ongoing permission to use the font and any bonus assets provided with it to create end products that are to be sold or used for business purposes (e.g. advertising, promotions, packaging etc). This license also allows you to use the webfont on a website.
Head back to the store
- One license per computer.
- Use the font and vector assets in any manner permitted under the Standard License, and also to create end products that are intended to be sold or used for business purposes (e.g. advertising, promotions, packaging etc).
- You do not have the rights to resell the font and/or vector assets as if they were your own.
- You do not have the rights to distribute the font with client proofs, or in unflattened files.
- You do not have the rights to share the font or vector assets file with clients or other designers (they must purchase their own extended or standard license).
- You may not host the font on a server for user-generated content or use it within an app or an epub (a separate license is needed for these use cases).